Ramadan is the ninth month of the lunar Hijri calendar. During Ramadan, observing Muslims voluntarily fast from food, drink and intercourse during daylight hours. According to the Quran, fasting is a reflective exercise prescribed to become mindful of God. Ramadan is also a time for celebrating the miracle of the Divine Quran. During Laylat al-Qadr, also known as the Night of Power, the Quran was revealed to the Prophet Muhammad by Gabriel, peace be upon them.
Ramadan Wishes for Spouses 2023
- You’re sweeter than a box of dates. Happy Ramadan!
- My heart lights up like a Ramadan lantern when I’m with you.
- God chose you as my clothing. (2:187) He dressed me very well.
- Thank you for loving me even when I’m hangry. Ramadan Mubarak.
- Tarawih* buddies for life.
- Matching Eid outfits?
- I love you more than my morning coffee on Eid day.
- Extra hugs and kisses for an extra special day. Eid Mwah-barak!