Ramadan is the holiest month in Islamic calendar that carries immense significance in every Muslims life. In the month, people visit family members, exchange Ramadan wishes, share Ramadan Kareem quotes, spend time together and pray to the almighty Allah. Ramadan messages and wishes make an indispensable part of prayers for friends and family. But one may falter on how to wish someone a happy Ramadan. It is highly important that one knows the correct wishes for the right person. Therefore, to help in choosing the right Ramadan Kareem messages wishes, here are some Ramadan wishes to get one started.
Top Ramadan messages for friends 2023
- I hope this Ramadan you have a change of heart. May the divine month change your perception. May the festival be your guide when the darkness tries to take over your soul. Ramadan Mubarak friend.
- I pray this Ramadan Allah know all your secrets. May He answer all your prayers, wipe away all your fears, take away all your tears, grant all your wishes, and fulfill all the desires of your heart friend.
- May this holy month bring forgiveness to those who did wrong to you. Your soul rise above all malign intentions. May your heart be set free of all the evils.
- I hope this Ramadan you focus only on Allah and worship Him all your being. Ramadan Mubarak from my family to yours.
- I sincerely pray this divine month illuminate your soul. May Allah shower blessings on you. May the celebrations this year be peaceful for you. Ramadan Kareem friend.
- May the month of Ramadan be cheerful for you. May your humility bring prosperity to you. Ramadan Kareem to you and your family.
- I pray the celebration of this Ramadan be peaceful and solemn for your family.
- Be grateful to Allah and the Iftar meals he provides, and you will never run out of happiness. Happy Ramadan my friend.
- May this divine month bring your family together and multiply your happiness by infinity. Ramadan Mubarak from my family to yours.
- May Allah bless the hands that prepare the feast of Iftar. May they prosper, feed the hungry, and spread love in their surroundings. Ramadan Kareem to you and your family.
- I pray kindness grow in your heart like water in the ocean. May the celebrations of this Ramadan be as vast as the sky above your head. Ramadan Kareem to all your loved ones.
- May this holy month assist you in good deeds. All your sins be forgiven. May your soul find solace in this Ramadan.
- Allah’s love is greater than all the amount of water in this world and all the stars in the sky. This Ramadan, surrender yourself in His praise, and you shall be the happiest person on the Earth.
- Allah is the designer of this world; He is the supreme. Bow your head in His worship, and in this holy month, all the desires in your heart shall be fulfilled. Happy Ramadan brother.